Ukraine should break diplomatic relations with Russia earlier, after Crimean annexation, - Ambassador
"Rupture of diplomatic relations - is rather a game of horror stories, attempts to discharge the situation", - Khandogiy
Ukraine should break diplomatic relations with Russia even earlier, after the annexation of the Crimea. This was stated on TV channel "112 Ukraine", by the president of the Ukrainian Association of foreign policy, Ambassador Volodymyr Khandogiy.
"This is probably going to happen so I think that this should have been done much earlier, immediately after the annexation of the Crimea. The main thing is that some time ago we had serious legal reason to do so. Today, the diplomatic rupture between Russia and Ukraine - it's just a mockery, and it is not based on any real facts, which might lead to such a step. Therefore, a break of diplomatic relations - it is rather a game of horror stories, attempts to discharge the situation. Personally, I doubt that this will happen, but the probability of this is high, "- he said.
Recall recently head of the Russian Government Dmitry Medvedev said that Russia could break off diplomatic relations with Ukraine if there is no option left.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars