Ukraine sends request for Klykh extradition to Russia
Government sent request for Karpyuk extradition earlier
The Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice sent the extradition request to Russia to return Stanislav Klykh to Ukraine, who was sentenced to 20 years' of imprisonment in a strict regime colony. The First Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine Natalia Sevostyanova said this at a press conference, "Interfax-Ukraine" informs.
According to her, they have sent the request to extradite Mykolay Karpyuk earlier.
"We expect that now it can be solved at the political level", Sevostyanova says.
She stressed that it takes much more time it to return to the procedure for the execution of the punishment than the exchange.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain