‘The sides agreed on the key principle of their cooperation: human rights protection stays beyond politics. They signed the memorandum about passing Ukrainian prisoners from the pre-trial detention centre No.1 in Simferopol, and from the local penal colony, too. They checked the lists of these detainees and agreed to intensify cooperation beyond politics’, said Alexey Zlovedov, the counselor of Russian ombudswoman Tatyana Moskalkova (RIA Novosti).
17:20 23.04.2017 Ukraine to double efforts to collect evidence for UN court on financing terrorism by Russia
Ukraine, Russia Ombudswomen agree on passage of Ukrainian prisoners from occupied Crimea
Officials signed respective memorandum, Russian ombudswoman’s counselor says
Fillon: ‘Crimea is historically Russian territory’ 20 April, 15:36
- SOCIETY17:58Germany urged to cease attacks on OSCE observers in Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:20Ukraine to double efforts to collect evidence for UN court on financing terrorism by Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Situation in ATO area is now tense but controlled by Ukrainian Armed Forces
- UA & EU15:56Pope Francis compared migration centers to "concentration camps"
- UA & EU15:19Main presidential candidates in France vote at election
- POLITICS14:43Forces of US and Japan launched military exercises near Korean peninsula
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:21One OSCE patrol member died, another one injured in mine explosion, — Kurz
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:40Militants say that OSCE SMM vehicle blew up near Luhansk
- SOCIETY13:03Another American citizen detained in North Korea, — media
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:25Power supply in Avdiivka restored, — Ministry of Temporarily Occupied Territories
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine