Ukraine rose to the 56th position in the Global Innovation Index
The country with the most innovative economy in the world is Switzerland
Ukraine occupies 56th place out of 128 countries in the ranking of the most innovative economiers in the world. This is presented by the Global Innovation Index report.
According to the published list, the top ten countries with the most innovative economies is headed by Switzerland, followed by Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America, Finland, Singapore, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands and Germany.
In 2015 Ukraine took 64th place in the Global Innovation Index list. In 2014, the country was on the 63rd place, and in 2013 - the 71st.
Innovation is now widely recognized as a central driver of economic growth and development. The Global Innovation Index (GII) aims to capture the multi-dimensional facets of innovation by providing a rich database of detailed metrics for 128 economies, which represent 92.8% of the world’s population and 97.9% of global GDP.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas