Ukraine offers NATO aircraft of its own production
Kyiv decides to withdraw from Ukraine-NATO-Russia cooperation program to start new one directly with Alliance
The Ukrainian side has decided to withdraw from the tripartite cooperation program Ukraine-Russia-NATO Council, which involves the use of Ukrainian strategic aviation by the Alliance. The Acting Head of NATO Mission to Ukraine Yegor Bozhok said this in an interview with Evropeyskaya pravda.
"There was a project, according to which Ukraine provided services in the area of strategic air transport in cooperation with Russia to NATO States members. The leaders of our country decided to end cooperation with Russia in this field. We are now negotiating on the new draft of the Ukraine-NATO cooperation program", he explained.
According to the diplomat, Ukraine proposes to strengthen the defense capabilities of the Alliance's strategic aircraft with An-124 Ruslan.
In addition, the Ukrainian side could share experience in combating of the hybrid threats.
"We may also be useful for NATO in the intelligence and surveillance fields, may share the information that we have. We can offer opportunities and resources for joint military training. For example, Yavorivsky polygon is already a certified center for the NATO trainings", Bozhok added.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case