Ukraine must be the one to implement Minsk deals, - Putin
Kyiv must adopt amendments to the Constitution
Kyiv must be the one to implement Minsk deals in order to settle the conflict in eastern Ukraine, stated President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin after the negotiation with PM of Hungary Viktor Orban, informs “RIA News”.
“It is clear for all unbiased observers that Ukrainian authorities must be the first to implement Minsk deals”, - Russian President stated.
According to Putin, Ukrainian authorities must adopt amendments to the Constitution about the special status of Donbas.
“I remind, that extremely vital are political regulation and creating political conditions for settlement of the conflict. One of the key conditions is adopting amendment to the Constitution of Ukraine, which is written in the Minsk deals. This item of Minsk deals clearly states that Ukraine must adopt amendments to the Constitution by the end of 2015. Obviously, it has not been done”, - Putin stated.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars