Ukraine may have to tighten its belt if Trump wins, - MP
'I hope that Trump won't stay long in the US government', he said
If Donald Trump wins in the US elections for the Presidency, Ukraine will have to tighten its budget. People's Deputy from People's Front party Olexandr Kyrsh said this to 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"Clinton promises much greater support for Ukraine, including financial support. Trump, on the contrary, aims at supporting Russia. In this case, we will have to rely much less on the US and European assistance. We'll have to cope with most of the payments ourselves. In case of Trump’s victory the situation in Ukraine may deteriorate and we will need to tighten the budget and cut costs and seek out for additional income. I hope that Trump will not win, because America still has the common sense. 'I hope that Trump won't stay long in the US government", Kirsch said.
Note that the headquarters of the US Presidential Candidate of the Republican Party Donald Trump did not respond to the invitation of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to meet in New York.
Recall that Petro Poroshenko arrived on the 71st UN General Assembly on September 19. He already met with Ukrainian community in New York, and also paid a visit to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Ukraine's President held a meeting with his Turkish counter part Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who expressed the support for Ukraine in the issue of the resumption of sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Recall that the 71st UN General Assembly session started in New York on Monday. Chairman of the General Assembly noted that the session should be to bring the organization to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations projects to 2030. The annual general debate will begin on September 20 and will last until September 26.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case