Ukraine launches service to send e-petitions to Cabinet
A document should get at least 25,000 votes to be considered by the government
‘We continue to implement modern tools of e-governance and web democracy on the level of the Cabinet. You are welcome to share them! We’re waiting for your offers and ideas to develop Ukraine’, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman posted at Facebook.
The system may be found here.
In order to be considered by the government, a petition should get at least 25,000 votes in no more than three months since the day of release.
A similar system also works at the website of the president of Ukraine.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case