Ukraine issued Russia permissions for transshipment
Ukraine’s Association of International Automobile Carriers reported this on April 27
The Association reported that the Russian side received permission from Ukraine to carry cargo from or to third countries. However, there are certain restrictions; the document doesn’t cover transfer shipments between Ukraine and Italy as well as between Ukraine and Turkey, and, particularly, the ones between Ukraine and Germany.
The Russian carriers can get their permissions in respective collection points. The Association urged them to contact their respective collection points to check if their permissions have been issued.
In February, after Poland and Russia simultaneously ceased shipping cargo, Ukrainian activists started blocking Russian cargo vehicles at all custom offices in western Ukraine. Later, ten regions of Ukraine joined the protest action so that Russian trucks were blocked regardless of entering or leaving Ukraine.
In return, Russia banned movement of trucks with Ukrainian license plates across its territory. Ukraine demanded explanations from the Russian side, and until today, Russian cargo vehicles had no permission to move through the Ukrainian territory.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain