Ukraine, Israel to sign agreement on Free Trade Area, - Poroshenko
The signature is expected in the first half of 2016, says the President
Ukraine and Israel agreed to sign the agreement on the Free Trade Area in the first half of 2016. Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko said this after negotiations with Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu.
“Currently, every second loaf of bread in Israel is made of Ukrainian flour”, Poroshenko said.
The sides also agreed on holding another meeting of the Ukraine-Israel intergovernmental commission on economic cooperation. The event is slated for the first half of 2016.
The leaders discussed security situation in eastern Ukraine in the context of preserving the global security.
The Ukrainian President visited Israel with the official visit on December 22. Commenting on the outcome of his visit, Poroshenko said it was quite fruitful, stressing that “we managed to create trust-led relations”.
Poroshenko also added that the sides came to terms about exchanging information and joint coordination of actions in international organizations, taking into account Ukraine’s election as the non-permanent member of UN Security Council.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars