Ukraine is ready to hold talks with Russia on Yanukovych’s debt
Finance Ministry said finding reasonable grounds to dispute with Russia can be resolved peacefully
Ukraine is ready to hold pre-trial negotiations with Russia on a debt of $ 3 billion. The Ministry of Finance stated this, Ukrainski Novyny reports.
Ministry of Finance recalled that Ukraine's position is clearly set out in objections to the suit, filed on May 27, 2016 in the framework of the production, which is now going on in the English court.
Nevertheless, Ukraine is ready to enter into further negotiations on the possible resolution of the dispute.
"The negotiations which may occur at the appropriate time, for example, during upcoming meetings with the IMF during the week of October 3, 2016, in no way affect the position of Ukraine in the court proceedings", noted in the Ministry of Finance.
The Office states that the dispute with Russia can be resolved peacefully if they find the reasonable grounds.
At the same time the Ministry of Finance assured of its legal position and focused on preparing for the hearing, scheduled for January 2017.
Source: Ukrainski Novyny
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars