Ukraine is preparing to purchase Canadian-made weapons, - media
There is information that the two agreements aimed at development of cooperation between Ukraine and Canada in field of trade and defense are ready to be signed
Ambassador of Ukraine in Ottawa Andriy Shevchenko said that two agreements aimed at developing cooperation in trade and defense between Ukraine and Canada, are ready to be signed, according to "Anadolu".
According to the newspaper, the diplomat did not rule out that the documents will be signed during the visit of Justin Trudeau to Kyiv.
It is noted that in the framework of an agreement on defense cooperation weapons will be supplied to Ukraine. In addition, the Canadian side will contribute to the development of the defense industry of Ukraine. Let us note Canada previously supplied to Ukraine medicines, uniforms and military boats.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case