Ukraine is offered to participate in NATO summit in Warsaw, - Duda
Poland to host the event in July 2016
Poland wants Ukraine to participate in the NATO summit in Warsaw slated for July 2016. Polish President Andrzej Duda said this at a briefing in Kyiv, which was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“Poland will host the NATO summit in Warsaw in 2016. I’d like Ukraine to be present at the forum. I believe this matters much in the view of interstate relations, as well as in the view of Ukraine’s position in the global sphere and regional security. So I’ll do my best to keep the place for Ukraine at the table”, he said.
Earlier, Natalia Nemylivska, Director of NATO Centre for Information and Documentation in Ukraine said Ukrainian delegation may get an invitation to participate in the summit.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said during the event, the Alliance will “accept new safety conditions to be ready to protect all its allies against any threat from any direction”.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars