Ukraine is now waging two wars, - Lutsenko
According to him, our country is fighting with Kremlin and corruption
Ukraine is now in process of waging two wars - one with the Kremlin and one with corruption. This was announced by Attorney General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko during the meeting YES in Kyiv, which was broadcast by "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
"Today, Ukraine is in a state of two wars. We are at war with the Kremlin in the east of Ukraine, and we are fighting against corruption in Ukraine. And on both wars we have soldiers. And on both wars there are sofa experts. Soldiers do not always win the battle, but they are fighting. Experts do not always make mistakes and make good money in real estate ", - said Lutsenko.
He added: "I stand for criticism, but I want to hear constructive ideas."
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain