Ukraine, Iran discuss cooperation in energy sector
Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin meets Deputy Oil Minister Amir Hossein Zamani Nia
According to Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry’s press service, the meeting of the Ukrainian and Iranian officials took place on May 29.
“The sides discussed issues of cooperation in the energy sector, specifically, participation of Ukrainian companies in production and transportation of Iranian energy carriers”, the Foreign Ministry reported.
Earlier, Ukraine’s top diplomat Klimkin met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif. The three officials claimed that Kyiv and Tehran step up bilateral cooperation without involvement of any third party.
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas