Ukraine initiates three claims against Russia
Stepan Kubiv says Ukraine instigates three lawsuits against Russia in WTO
The government approved the procedure for the protection of rights and interests of Ukraine in the trade and economic cooperation within the framework of the World Trade Organization.
This will initiate the consideration of three cases against the Russian Federation in the WTO. This was announced by First Vice Prime Minister - Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Stepan Stepan Kubiv, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
"We have already prepared drafts of the relevant requirements of the consultations and expert groups convocation," - he said, introducing the document at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers in Kyiv on Wednesday.
At the same time the head of the Ministry of Economic Development did not elaborate on what specific cases against the Russian Federation are in question.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case