Ukraine increased its bid for gas imports from Slovakia to almost maximum
Gas supplied to Ukraine from European countries. Ukraine is not buying gas from Russia for 248 calendar days
Ukraine has increased its natural gas import bid from Slovakia to 38.1 million cubic meters, according to Slovakian gas transmission system operator Eustream. This import volume is almost the maximum in this direction.
According to the factual data of PJSC "Ukrtransgaz", gas imports from Europe on July 30 was carried out in a volume of 37.484 million cubic meters, including from Slovakia - 30.552 million cubic meters, Poland - 4.631 million cubic meters, Hungary - 2.301 million cubic meters.
There were no gas deliveries from Russia during last 248 days.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas