Ukraine increased import of gas from Slovakia
Since January, 1, 2016 import of gas to Ukraine from Slovakia increases
Since the beginning of this year import of gas from Slovakia will significantly grow up, says Eustream company, TSN. Daily amount of import for January, 2 is 18, 764 million cubic meters, for January 3 – 18,788 million cubic meters, and for January, 4 – 18,781 million cubic meters.
According to Ukrtransgaz, daily norm of gas is about 124 million cubic meters.
In the end of November, 2015 Ukraine refused to but Russian gaz, since European gas is cheaper. Prime Minister of Russia Dmyry Medvedev on December, 30 signed an order. According to it the price of gas for Ukraine is apporoximetely 178, 8 dollars for 1000 cubic meters.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case