Ukraine imports more gas from Europe
According to Ukrtransgaz, Ukraine imports 42.8 million cubic meters of gas a day from the EU
In the first decade of February Ukraine imported 428 million cubic meters of natural gas, which is 5% more compared to the same period last year.
According to the press service of Ukrtransgaz consumption of natural gas in Ukraine in this period amounted to 1.356 billion cubes.
As of February 11, Ukraine imports 42.8 million cubic meters a day from the EU.
In January Ukraine imported 0.915 billion cubes of natural gas, which is two times less compared to the same period last year.
Currently Ukraine does not import gas from Russia.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain