Ukraine hasn’t imported Russian gas for 90 days, - Yatsenyuk
During this period country has received 2.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas from Europe
For 90 days Ukraine hasn’t imported Russian gas, - stated Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk during the Government meeting on the reform of the energy sector.
“For the first time in Ukrainian history of independence our country has lived without Russian gas supplies from “Gazprom” for 90 days. Today is just 90 days when we do not buy any cubic meter of gas from "Gazprom", - said the Prime Minister.
Earlier Prime Minister stated Ukraine already meets requirements to ease visa regime
According to the "Ukrtransgaz" data, during this period Ukraine received 2.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas from Europe. Daily delivery of natural gas from the EU amounts to 43.0 million cubic meters.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars