Ukraine has not fulfilled all its obligations to IMF, - Lagarde
She expressed the hope that Poroshenko and Groysman will implement "last requirements that Ukraine should fulfill"
Ukraine has not fulfilled all its obligations for the next tranche of the International Monetary Fund. This was syated during a speech in Washington, by IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde, reports "Interfax-Ukraine".
According to her, there are some "technical issues" but she did not specify which ones.
"There are a few outstanding technical issues in the framework of adopted commitments, which we discussed. They need to be solved, because we can not have a half-made program and hope that it will work. The work should be completed, and we are hopeful that the President Petro Poroshenko and the new prime minister will listen to it, to fulfill the last requirements that Ukraine must fulfill, "- said Lagarde.
She noted that Ukraine is very close to the end of the second revision of the EFF program and has already fulfilled most of its obligations, but only after the full implementation the IMF Board of Directors will consider the continuation of cooperation with Ukraine on the EFF program.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case