Ukraine, France, Germany agree to renew Normandy format meeting, - Poroshenko
Poroshenko is on visit to Mariupol
"Now I told the Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration Eliseev that the ceasefire state from September 1 issue "is agreed with our partners from France and Germany in the same way as the question of resuming the "Normandy format talks", he told reporters in Mariupol.
Recall that in early August, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that representatives of Ukraine offered Normandy four leaders to meet at the G20 summit in China.
However, on August 10, President Vladimir Putin said he did not see any sense in Normandy "talks "after the events in the Crimea.
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case