Ukraine finalizing its work on a Strategic defense bulletin
This document should become a roadmap of the defense sector reform in Ukraine.
Ukraine is finalizing its work on a Strategic defense bulletin. This was announced by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak, during the meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, reported the press service of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
Poltorak noted that the NATO and other countries experts’ involvement allowed Ukraine to create an updated National security strategy, Military doctrine and Concept of development of security and defense sector of Ukraine. Now the last document of strategic importance is on its final stage. It is a Strategic defense bulletin, which should become a roadmap of the defense sector reform in Ukraine.
"The President of Ukraine has set a clear goal to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine - to create fully interoperable Armed Forces that can defend the independence and territorial integrity of our country. And to complete the task a clear timetable was given. An equally important task is to carry out all necessary activities in order to join NATO. This process will require considerable commitment and effort” – said Stepan Poltorak.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas