Ukraine, Canada and the UK to perform air surveillance over Russia
The Canadian aircraft will take off from Kubinka airfield in Moscow region
Serhiy Ryzhkov, Head of Ukraine’s National Centre for Decrease of Nuclear Danger, said that the flight will take place under the Open Sky Treaty (RIA Novosti).
“The aircraft, Canada’s Lockheed C-130J, has aerial photoreconnaissance cameras on board. The equipment has been certified by experts from many countries, including Russia”, Ryzhkov said.
The flight will last from April 18 till April 23. Russian specialists will be present on board along with Ukrainian, Canadian and British crew members.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case