Ukraine called on the Netherlands to make a responsible decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
Poroshenko thanked Rutte for position, which allowed EU to extend sectoral and economic sanctions against Russia
President Petro Poroshenko met with the Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte in the framework of the NATO summit. It is reported by the press service of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine.
As noted, during the meeting Poroshenko urged the Dutch side to take a responsible decision on the Agreement on the association of Ukraine with the European Union.
"The head of state expressed confidence that the Prime Minister of the Netherlands will also help to accelerate the adoption of the European Union decision to introduce visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens", - the report says.
At the same time Poroshenko thanked Prime Minister Rutte for the position, which allowed the EU to extend the sectoral and economic sanctions against the Russian Federation, which have proved their effectiveness in the issue of the termination of the Russian aggression.
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case