Ukraine banned Italian politician Silvio Berlusconi from the country
The visa ban to last for three years
Security Service of Ukraine banned from entering the country the former Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi, Interfax.
“Decision from 09.14.2015, on banning Silvio Berlusconi from entry into the territory of Ukraine for a period of three years was made to ensure the security of our country," according to the Security Service statement.
Recalling, Friday 11, Silvio Berlusconi met with a good friend of him Russian President Vladimir Putin. Italian politician came to Crimea, which is currently occupied by Russia. On their way from the Hasfort mountain to Yalta Putin and Berlusconi, traveling in the same car, stopped at Massandra Palace. After Russian annexation of Crimea this place belongs to Administration of the Russian President. The biggest tunnel of the winery with 9 mln dekaliters capacity.
Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns Italian leader of Forza Italia!, former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who arrived to temporarily occupied Crimea. MFA also notes that the actions of the Italian official are also at odds with the policy of the European Union, which condemns Russia's actions and recognize the illegal occupation of Crimea.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas