Ukraine and Westinghouse agreed on the construction of nuclear fuel plant - Nasalyk
We have agreed to diversify supplies to nearly a half of the nuclear units in the country, and the construction of nuclear fuel plant in Ukraine, "- Nasalyk
Ukraine in order to avoid dependence on Russia in matters of nuclear fuel supplies made an agreement with Westinghouse to increase the supplies and construct a nuclear fuel plant in the country in future. This was announced by the Minister of Energy and Coal Industry Igor Nasalik during today's briefing.
Nasalik reminded that Russia provides almost 95% of nuclear fuel supplies for Ukrainian nuclear power plants.
"We agreed on the diversification of supplies for almost a half of Ukrainian nuclear reactors, and on the construction of a nuclear fuel plant in Ukraine", - he said at a press conference in Kyiv on Thursday.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case