Ukraine and US to sign agreement on mutual assistance between customs
Ukraine's PM will meet with Commissioner for protection of the US Customs and border
Tomorrow, on May 23, Ukraine and the United States will sign an agreement on mutual assistance between customs administrations. It is reported by the press service of the Ukraine’s Cabinet.
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman tomorrow will meet with the Special Commissioner for the Protection of the United States Customs and border Robert Gil Kerlikowske.
During the meeting, parties will sign an agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of the United States on mutual assistance between customs administrations.
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars