Ukraine and Turkey to increase turnover up to $10 billion
The sides agreed to renew FTA negotiations suspended in 2013
Ukraine and Turkey plan to increase turnover up to $10 billion by 2018, Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu stated during a mutual press conference with Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
Earlier both PMs agreed to renew negotiations on the Free Trade Agreement suspended in 2013.
“We plan to increase turnover up to $10 billion by 2018. Although, currently the turnover rate has slightly decreased”, - Turkish PM pointed out.
Turkey is one of Ukraine’s top ten trade partners.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars