The representatives of Ukraine and Russia, on December 4, will hold the bilateral consultations on the claim to the World Trade Organization (WTO), submitted by Ukraine. It will be the consultations about the restrictions on export of wagons, reported Maxim Medvedkov, Head of Department of Trade Negotiations of Ministry of Economic Development of Russia, to Interfax.
23:09 20.02.2017 Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
20:54 20.02.2017 Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
Ukraine and Russia to hold the consultations on WTO
The negotiations will take place in Geneva
Lavrov comments on Artemenko plan to "rent Crimea" 20 February, 14:12
Ukraine is Russian beer, meat biggest importer because of Donbas 20 February, 12:21
SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016 20 February, 18:51
- UKRAINE TOP 09:10Radical organization head kidnapped in Kyiv
- POLITICS08:33McMaster becomes Trump’s new national security adviser
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:01Militants shell 74 times in ATO area, nine soldiers injured
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported over past day
- UKRAINE TOP 23:09Artemenko to present his plan for settlement of current Ukrainian situation in March
- UKRAINE TOP 22:16Mass demonstrations regarding Donbas trade blockade were held in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 21:35Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus
- UKRAINE TOP 20:54Presidential Administration commented on "Artemenko’s plan": We are not trading territory
- UKRAINE TOP 20:23NABU questioned Akhmetov on "Onyshchenko recordings"
- RUSSIA19:46Russian Ambassador to UN Vitaly Churkin dies in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"