Ukraine and Russia might denounce the agreement on joint border control
Draft resolution on denunciation is already presented to the Ukrainian Parliament
Ukraine and Russia might denounce the agreement on joint control at the border. The draft resolution on denunciation of the agreement between Ukraine and Russia is reported to the Verkhovna Rada, as stated on the website of the Parliament.
This initiative has been launched by Hanna Hopko, the Head of Foreign Affairs Committee of the Ukrainian Parliament, Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Block of Petro Poroshenko. It is suggested to denounce the agreement between Ukraine's Cabinet and the Government of the Russian Federation "On cooperation in the implementation of joint control of persons, vehicles and goods on the Russian-Ukrainian state border".
As was reported before, State Border Service of Ukraine has tightened control at the checkpoints along the line of the state border after the terrorist attacks in Paris. The state control is also strengthened across the whole country.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas