Ukraine and Russia agreed to return their trucks home
Ukraine allows Russian tracks from EU to drive through Ukrainian territory
Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure has reached an agreement about the unimpeded return of Ukrainian trucks, remained in Russia or on the border with Russia as a result of the transit termination, reported NV.
At the same time Ukraine allows Russian tracks from EU to drive through Ukrainian territory home.
Ukraine and Russia will carry out so-called “going home” regime from 16 to 25 February inclusive. Thus, about 600 Russian trucks will be able to return to Russia.
Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure requested activists not to interfere with the movement of Russian trucks home within 10 days.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case