Ukraine and Poland to fight against hybrid warfare
Poltorak awards the Permanent Ambassador of Poland to NATO Jacek Najder with “For Assistance to Armed Forces of Ukraine” medal
Defense Minister of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak met with Defense Minister of Poland Antoni Macierewicz in the NATO HQ office. Defense Ministry press service reports this.
The sides agreed to work out a joint algorithm of fighting against hybrid warfare. Macierewicz assure that Poland is ready to grant further support to Ukraine and stressed the need for enhanced cooperation.
They have also discussed the issues of further joint actions to prepare for LITPOLUKRBRIG (Lithuanian–Polish–Ukrainian Brigade is a multinational brigade consisting of units from the Lithuanian, Polish and Ukrainian armies, ed.).
The two Ministers also discussed the joint trainings at the International Center for Peacemaking and Safety in Lviv to be held this autumn.
“At the end of the meeting the Ukraine’s Defense Minister, Army General Stepan Poltorak awarded the Permanent Ambassador of Poland to NATO Jacek Najder with the “For assistance to the Armed Forces of Ukraine” medal. This award is the recognition of the significant contribution of Jacek Najder in the development of defense cooperation in the Ukraine-Poland-NATO triangle”, the press service of the ministry said.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case