Ukraine and Latvia to develop air transport service - Yatseniuk
Ukrainian Prime Minister arrived in Riga to meet with his counterparts from the Baltic states
Due to introduction of sanctions against Russian airlines, Ukraine and Republic of Latvia agreed to develop air transport service between Ukrainian and Latvian companies, the Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk stated after meeting with his Latvian counterpart Laimdota Straujuma, the press service of the Ukrainian government reported.
"Regarding that Ukraine has imposed sanctions upon Russian airlines, we are now developing air transportation from Ukrainian as well as Latvian companies," Yatsenyuk said.
In addition, in the first half of next year, Ukraine and Latvia will hold an intergovernmental trade and economic commission. In particular, on the agenda of the Commission is going to be the enhancement and increasing the supply of goods within the transport project Zubr.
Recalling that Arseniy Yatsenyuk stays in Riga, the capital city of Latvia, with a two-day visit. The meeting of heads of governments of the Baltic countries and Ukraine already took place. The Prime Minister of Ukraine is to take part in the foreign forum Riga Conference.
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas