Ukraine and Italy signed an agreement on mutual recognition of driving licenses
Earlier, Cabinet of Ministers approved the draft of this agreement
Ukraine together with Italy signed an agreement concerning driving licenses, stated President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during his speech to Ukrainians in Italy. This speech was broadcasted by TV channel '112 Ukraine'.
'This morning, I have a good piece of news for you. Gennadiy Zubko, Deputy Prime Minister, 40 minutes ago signed on my order an intergovernmental agreement between the Government of Italy and Ukraine that means that Ukrainian driving license is recognized in Italy, "- said president.
Earlier, in April 2015 the heads of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and Italy agreed to sign an agreement on mutual recognition and exchange of driving licenses.
Cabinet of Ministers approved a draft agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of Italy on mutual recognition and exchange of driving licenses.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case