Ukraine and Indonesia to start consultations on a free trade zone between the states, - MFA
Poroshenko noted increase in trade turnover between the two countries
During the state visit of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, he agreed with Indonesian President Joko Widodo to start consultations on a free trade zone between countries. It is reported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
It is noted that Poroshenko met with representatives of the Indonesian business. He stressed that between two countries there was a significant increase in turnover and added that most of the goods - 80 % - relates to agriculture. Also Ukrainian President said that Indonesia is an important trade partner of Ukraine in the South-East Asia.
Poroshenko also said that in Jakarta he have signed documents, in particular with regard to cooperation in the defense sector, in agriculture and visa liberalization. He called fruitful the talks on the possibility of production of energy equipment. In his opinion, the significant potential for cooperation is also in the pharmaceutical sector.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas