Ukraine and Canada to sign a free trade area agreement today - Groysman
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is expected to sign a free trade area agreement with Ukraine today
Ukraine and Canada shall sign a free trade area agreement. This was announced by the Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman.
Note that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is now in Kyiv with a two-day visit.
Earlier Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine stated that signing the agreement was expected in July 2016.
Apart from that Trudeau has scheduled meetings with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, Speaker Andriy Parubiy and a number of other protocol events.
Trudeau shall also visit Canadian intsructors, who work with Ukrainiand servicemen in Yavoriv training area in Lviv region.
See also: Trudeau is coming to Kyiv
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain