13:30 26.10.2016 MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
Ukraine and Canada agreed on cooperation agreement in field of defense, - source
Also, countries plan to sign an agreement on free trade zone
During the visit of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in Ukraine between the defense departments of the two countries could be signed a long-awaited agreement on cooperation in the field of defense. It is reported by "Ukrinform" citing sources involved in the preparation of the visit.
"In addition to the agreement on free trade zone, we plan to sign another agreement on cooperation in the field of defense, if we'll have time to go through all the bureaucratic procedures," - said the source.
According to him, along with Trudeau to Ukraine arrives Minister of International Trade Khristya Freeland, Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan, and a number of federal MPs. It is expected that the Canadian Prime Minister will visit the Yavorivsky training ground, where he will hold a series of meetings related to the defense sector.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas