Ukraine and Belarus to cooperate in customs sphere
The memorandum was signed by the Head of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine Roman Nasirov and Belarus State Customs Committee Yuriy Senko
Ukraine and Belarus concluded a partnership agreement in customs sphere
The memorandum was signed by the Head of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine Roman Nasirov and Belarus State Customs Committee Yuriy Senko.
See also: Ukraine to inititate an alliance with Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus
“We are extremely happy to work not only with the Customs of the Republic of Belarus, but to cooperate in other spheres as well. It is pleasing that we always get on well together,” – Nasirov said. He added that his Belarus colleagues take an additional through traffic.
Memorandum contains issues of redistribution of traffic flows on checkpoints according to the nature of transportation, a plan of practical law enforcement activities for the send half of 2016 and emergency pre-notification system were agreed.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars