UK instructors to train Ukrainian troops until March 2017, - Hammond
Britain is interested in Ukraine-NATO relations in Defense field, UK Foreign Minister says
The UK instructors will train 4 000 Ukrainian officers until March 2017. British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond said this during NATO Summit in Warsaw, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
"First of all we have close Ukraine-Britain relations. The UK instructors will train 4 000 Ukrainian soldiers until March 2017", he said.
Hammond stressed that UK is interested in closer Ukraine-NATO relations in defense field.
"I think that Montenegro situations shows NATO open door policy. We would like to see the strengthening of NATO-Ukraine relations", Hammond added.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas