Yuliya Tymoshenko to call investigation of Pavlo Sheremet murder a test for Ukrainian authorities
Leader of Batkivshchyna party said that such a shocking crime must be investigated immediately
"Investigation of the murder of Pavlo is a test for the authorities, for all of us", - said Tymoshenko.
The leader of the Batkivshchyna said that such a shocking crime must be investigated immediately.
"This investigation will not return Pavel to his family and friends, but it can give confidence and safety to all his colleagues-journalists, and to the journalists of "Ukrainska Pravda", which is experiencing a terrible tragedy for the second time", - said Tymoshenko.
Tuka: ‘Motorola’’s death might lead to clean-ups inside ‘DPR’ 17 October, 10:00
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case