Tymoshenko: Batkivshchyna party passes into opposition
Party leader added her team will support any legal initiatives necessary for the country
Press service of the party quoted Yulia Tymoshenko who confirmed that Batkivshchyna (Motherland) switches to opposition.
“I can share the consolidated decision of our political force. We decided to leave these blind-alley negotiations about creation of the new coalition. We are passing into democratic, pro-European opposition. If there are any bills and initiatives that our country and the people really needs, our team will support whatever we consider right and necessary things”, the politician said.
According to Tymoshenko, passing into opposition is the only right decision in the current social and economic conditions in Ukraine.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Ukraine's Parliament has to urge Netherlands to ratify AA with EU 3 October, 15:44
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain