Two soldiers killed in blast in Turkey's southeast - security forces report
PKK martyrs 2 soldiers in Turkey's Sirnak province in the border with Iraq
Two soldiers were martyred a gun attack by PKK terrorists in southeastern Turkey’s Sirnak province in Uludere town near the Iraqi border.
According to the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on talking to the media, security personnel had detected a roadside bomb in Andac Village in the province’s Uludere district, reported by Anadolu.
When bomb disposal experts were examining the improvised explosive device, PKK terrorists opened fire on them, injuring a lieutenant and a soldier.
The two soldiers succumbed to their wounds at the Uludere State Hospital.
Moreover, in a separate incident, three soldiers were injured in Hakkari province when a roadside bomb targeted a military vehicle it passed by, according to Kuwait News Agency. The wounded were airlifted to a nearby hospital.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case