Two oil spill in the Sea of Azov for two weeks
There were two oil spills over the past two weeks in the Sea of Azov near Mariupol
There were two oil spills over the past two weeks in the Sea of Azov, namely the territory of LLC "Azov Shipyard", situated near Mariupol.
It was reported by the press service of the State Environmental Inspectorate of Ukraine.
Reportedly, the first case occurred on July 12. Inspectors of the Azov Environmental Inspectorate found the fact of a spill from caring local citizens of Mariupol.
The inspectors arrived immediately at the scene. The oil garbage collector #69 on localization and liquidation of consequences of pollution of the marine waters, and - the work of the ship "Savona", placing sorbent. Unfortunately, the originator of the contamination was not found so far.
The second outflow of oil occurred on the night of 21 to 22 of July. In this case, the administration of sea ports of Ukraine and LLC "Azov Shipyard" cooperated with the Inspectorate and contributed to the investigation.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars