Two days of religious processions in Kyiv without serious violations - Police Presss Service
4 thousand Police and National Guard officers worked in emergency mode
4 thousand Police and National Guard officers were securing public order on the street of Kyiv during the religious processions timed to the Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus. All mass religious events, held on July 27-28, went off without serious violations. This was announced by the press service of the Chief Department of the National Police in Kyiv.
"On July 27-28, 2016 religious events involving massive participation of citizens in were held in the capital.
The number of believers reached 16 thousand people. 4 thousand police and National Guard officers were maintaining public order," - reads the statement.
As it was reported earlier, law enforcement agencies were working in emergency mode and took all necessary security measures to maintain public order and to prevent dangerous situations during a religious procession, festive prayer services and other celebrations in Kyiv.
See also: Religious procession ends
112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016 27 October, 12:43
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case