Turkish Police and Army Heads meet in Istanbul hotel
Special operation forces and armored vehicles surrounded hotel
The Heads of the Turkish police and Army met under extraordinary security measures in Levent hotel in Istanbul, CNN Turk reports.
The hotel was surrounded by the Special Forces units and armored vehicles. Police Head Mustafa Çalışkan and First Army General Ümit Dündar took part in the meeting.
Earlier Merkel stated that Death penalty will end negotiations with Turkey on EU membership.
Recall that Mogherini stated that Turkey will not become EU member if it allows death penalty.
Kerry also urged Turkey to commit to the principles of democracy, or its NATO membership will be at risk.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas