Turkish PM: Crimea is part of Ukraine
Ahmet Davutoglu assured that Ukraine can have Turkey’s full support on the matter of Crimea
Turkey sees Crimea as an integral part of Ukraine, Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu pointed out during a press conference in Kyiv, informs LIGA.net.
“Territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine is a fundamental value for us, therefore we consider Crimea a part of Ukraine. We fully support Ukraine in challenges it is facing after the collapse of the USSR”, - the PM of Turkey said.
Davutoglu emphasized that Turkey will never recognize Crimea as a part of territory of the Russian Federation.
“Ukraine is not only our friend but also a strategic partner. Turkey is deeply concerned with issues of territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine”, - Davutoglu added.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars