Turkey will have emergency state for 3 months
Ministerial Council meeting ended in Ankara lasting 4 hours and 40 minutes
Turkey enters emergency mode for 3 months, because of the threat that is retained by Gulen, Reuters report on Twitter.
BREAKING: Turkey will have a state of emergency for three months to tackle Gulen movement - President Erdogan— Reuters World (@ReutersWorld) July 20, 2016
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said this after a meeting of the Council of Ministers, which, according to NTV, lasted 4 hours and 40 minutes.
Erdogan did not rule out the possibility of the re-coup and also noted the role of the Turkish people in the suppression of the rebellion. According to him, there were 246 victims of the military takeover.
Turkish president called a decision of the international rating agency Standard & Poor`s (S & P) to lower State’s long- and short-term sovereign rating after the coup attempt politically-colored.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas