WikiLeaks releases AKP emails
WikiLeaks releases thousands of emails of AKP, a ruling Turkish party behind the Presindent Erdogan
This part covers 762 mail boxes from “A” to “I” and contains 294,548 emails from 2010. All attached files are there as well. The emails come from the official website of the party – "akparti.org.tr".
According to WikiLeaks, it should be noted that emails associated with the domain are mostly used for dealing with the world, as opposed to the most sensitive internal matters.
WikiLeaks also reports that Turkey authorities block their web-site for Turkish citizens and offers an extra proxy server details available on the territory of Turkey – https://188.8.131.52/akp-emails
Erdogan government officially orders WikiLeaks to be blocked after publishing 300k emails from his party, AKP pic.twitter.com/spQfv9XFfk— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 20, 2016
WikiLeaksis an international,non-profit, journalistic organisation, that publishes secret information, news leaks, and classified media from anonymous sources.
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case