Turkey: Traffic suspended through the Bosphorus
A cargo ship and a coast guard vessel colided in the Istanbul Bosphorus
Turkey suspended traffic through the Bosphorus due to the collision of a cargo ship and a coast guard vessel.
A coast guard boat capsized in the Bosphorus, in Istanbul city’s Fatih district on Wednesday, according to Anadolu citing Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin.
Sahin said that the boat crashed into a cargo carrier. The incident occurred at 8:40 a.m. After search-and-rescue operation, six people were taken to hospital with various injuries.
The cargo ship was heading for the Black Sea under the flag of the Cook Islands. As a result of the collision, capsizing of the coast guard vessel occurred.
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee